Today has been a rather frustrating day for the Mills household, so with that I wanted to tell you my top 10 pet peeves of the moment and see if anyone can relate:
1. The words pet peeves
2. One of the main streets near where we live is spelled Jamacha, but is pronouned Ham-a-sha. I just don't like to say Hamasha!
3. Red lights being extremely long!
4. Anything involving the California government system, including the DMV and applying for Medi-Cal.
5. Expensive groceries, especially produce.
6. Women who should not being wearing halter tops, that do.
7. When people say flustrated, instead of frustrated.
8. Being poor
9. People who smoke and flush their cigerette butts down the toilet, thereby making your toliet and entire bathroom stink like cigerettes.
10. Having to rotate the same 4 maternity shirts, because you're a pregnant lady!
Thank you for allowing me this time to vent, it really made me feel better! I hope all of you had a lovely, non-frustrating day!
8 comments:
Who the heck says flustrated? I would totally pronounce that street Jamaica and say it that way on purpose around people :) I can totally relate to rotating the same shirts when prego! You'll love it when you're not.
Ok, so many of the things you just listed reminded me of living in Miami. The red lights were like 5 minutes long. I could put all my makeup on at them. Sorry about the maternity clothes! You're almost done!
Also, I need your email girl! jlmcculloch at gmail.com
My e-mail address is liss1998@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!
Kara, that's a good idea! I think Ryan would like that idea also and when people try to correct us, we would just say, "No, I'm pretty sure it's Jamaica."
Add to that list, any "activity" involving Jones Belly and you've wrapped up a very good list of "pet peeves" (a term I also loathe). One thing I do love is your little baby floating in the womb over on the left hand side of your blog. That's precious!
I'm still so curious....Who is flushing cigarette butts down your toilet?
Our suspicion is that the lady who lives above us is a smoker and is flushing her cigarette butts down the toliet and that makes our entire bathroom smell bad. We're not sure that it's true, but it's a strong possibility.
Post a Comment