Last week at the annual Mills family Christmas party I was using the awesome video camera my parents got for us and Payten, my brother John and his wife Carla's little girl was in the mood to sing. She's not even two years old yet and she can sing the ABC song, I am a Child of God, and is really smart altogether. Here are a few samples of her cuteness.
PS: I also won a trophy for sinking the longest putt on the 18th hole (6 ft) in the annual Grandma Mills Golf Tourney. I don't have any pictures of that but I keep trying to put the trophy on our TV stand, but Melissa isn't a huge fan of putting a trophy up. I'm still trying to convince her.
3 comments:
This is too cute. I love my nieces!! Payten is the funniest one year old I have met.I wonder if Addy will be as spunky-she'll probably be calm and smile as Payten tries to peer pressure her into doing things.
Payten is so fun. She is a very smart little girl. On Christmas I was reading an alphabet book to her and she knew the sounds that each letter makes. Brilliant!
Max can outsmart all your kids. haha Just kidding, but miss Payten is dang cute. Cute video!
Post a Comment