Friday, January 11, 2008

Changin' It Up Again!

So I did a post a little while back about how I wanted to change the look of my blog, but I couldn't find any new blog templates online. I found this great website, called http://www.pyzam.com/ It has literally hundreds of really cute, free blog templates. The only downside to it, is when you change your blog template it might not fit all the old stuff you had on your blog. For instance, I had links to all the blogs of my friends and family and it deleted those. Also, it puts an ad for the website up at the top of your blog, which doesn't bother me, but might bother other people. Other than that it's really awesome and I would recommend that you check out the site!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the colors of the new look. I think changing the blog is great, I just can't take the time to do it!! You and your sister come up with some pretty cool things for the blogs. I feel a bit clueless, actully very clueless, but oh well, what's one more clueless girl in the world! People won't ask me to do things, since they think I'm clueless. I just play dumb. Anyhow....I like the new look :)

Aurelie said...

I like the new look. Soothing. I don't change mine up nearly as much as I'd like to.

BTW-I miss those little babbles! I loved it when they started saying things like "OooooOOOooo!"

jocelyn said...

It looks cute I really like it!

Jan Jones said...

I like your fancy new look. It's real classy. Of course, the photos of Addy are always the best part--no offense to Ryan or you.