I took Addy to the pediatrician on Monday for her 4 month check-up. She had to get shots, which pretty much makes me feel more sad than anything on this earth to watch. She was a trooper about it though. She cried her face off as the shots were happening, (who wouldn't?)
but after they were over she immediately stopped crying and started sucking on her fingers. I was amazed that she was actually just sucking on 2 of her fingers instead of the whole fist. Anyway, as we suspected she's still chunky as ever (as if we needed actual proof!) she ranks in the 90th percentile for her head circumference, her weight and her height.
Head: 42.5
Weight: 15lbs. 13 1/2 oz.
Height: 26 inches
She's already almost doubled her birth weight and she just turned 4 months old this past Sunday. CHUBBY!!!
2 comments:
Hello, I am Jami, Spencers wife. I loved the you posted! Your baby girl is beautiful, she really is a chunk...Grace is really petite. She has some cute rolls, but she is just barely fitting into her 3-6month clothes, and they are really big on her. AND, shots are terrible, I hate it how they have to look at your face while they are getting them.
Poor little thing, but wow! what a chunky monkey!! I can't wait to squeeze the rolls!
Post a Comment