Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chunky Monkey!




I like this one, because she stuck her foot right up in the camera!

I know, it's a lot of posts in one day, but I couldn't resist posting these pics. of Addy. She has gotten so chubby and it's especially evident when she's naked. I just love it! She was being quite adorable this morning. She's started to laugh more, especially if we tickle her armpits. She has also gotten very good at sitting up and will do it gradually on her own, if we let her. She also gets chubbier and chubbier by the day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So here is this adorable baby, parents who want to go out, and I'm 8 hours away. Not fun! It IS fun to read how much you are enjoying life! Fun to live in a spot most people consider a vacation destination. Addy looks delicious!

jocelyn said...

I almost died when I saw these pictures. I cannot wait for the next time i see her when I get to attack those rolls. She is getting cuter by the day!

KAPELE KREW said...

Those are the cutest rolls I have ever seen! Chubby babies are way cute!

brien said...

We have noticed that Zarina gets chubby over a few days, we put her to sleep and the next day we wake up and she has grown. Perhaps Your chunky monkey will be growing a number of inches in the next few days.

the mrazek family said...

I sort of have a thing for big babies!

Gracie J said...

I really, really want to squeeze her fat! She is so, so cute! I also like the one where she is karate kicking the camera.

We're coming in May! I cannot wait!

whitney said...

1. addy is the cutest little girl ever. really, i have thought that from day one! 2. i look at your blog from time to time too, so we can be lookie-loos together! and 3. i am so glad that you liked the cookies! try crunching up heath bars and putting them into the cookies instead of chocolate chips. i am obsessed with that recipe now! i think i will add you guys now to my blog so that i dont have to go through joce's site to get to yours. thats kosher, right? i mean, we have become cyber friends now!

Ryan said...

Don't let Addy's flabby build fool you, the other day she benched 250 lbs and put away like nine protein shakes. She also runs on a baby-sized treadmill 8 miles a day.

PS This sounds funny to me at 12:30 in the morning, so it's probably not funny at all. I'm just imagining her in an 80s sweatsuit with a cool headband, rockin out to her walkman on the treadmill.

Kelly said...

I printed out these pics today to show our clients. She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her and play with her!!