


This morning before Ryan left for school he asked if Addy and I wanted to come and have lunch with him between classes. When we got to campus for lunch it was drizzling just a little bit, but nothing big. After lunch we walked over to the building where Ryan's classes are held and where his work office is to show off our baby to some of his classmates. I might mention that his building is on the complete opposite side of campus from the parking garage. Well, by the time we got done visiting with people it was a complete down pour outside. I'm really not exaggerating, it was raining really hard! I did have an umbrella (ella, ella) with me, but it was so windy that it wasn't working to put it up and I also wasn't wearing a hood. So I'm trying to truck it across campus with the baby. (who was luckily was wearing a hood and in a covered stroller!) I'm fairly familiar with the campus, but not familiar with routes to take that don't involve stairs. I seriously feel really bad for people who are handicapped, because it's very difficult to find the way around just using elevators and ramps. Needless to say, I was soaking wet when I got to the car. My hair, my sweater, etc, etc. The good news was the baby was asleep almost this whole time and slept the whole way home in the car.

You can't really tell in the picture, but my hair is super wet. You can certainly tell that it's not my best hair day ever!
6 comments:
I think you look really pretty in the rain picture. Your cheeks are rosy, it's cute. Addy looks so big in the other pictures. How much does she weigh now? Chubby cheeks and all! I can't wait to see her again!
I love the added ella, ella in there :) It's been raining non stop here all morning. I think Addy is starting to look a little more like Ryan now. She's too cute!
Dang at least you guys get a good rain. Yea no rain here, just wind! It is terrible! I hate it! But it is ok we have had an ok winter!
I'm glad you've now had the day in the shoes of a handicapped person (sort of). You're almost as brave as Tyra dressing up in a fat suit so she could tell what it was like to be fat for a day.
I agree with Juli - You look pretty good for just having run in the rain with Addy. What a week..pooped on at church, drenched at lunch. I'm sure you have been thrown up on. That could make you an official mom! From Gma Mills.
What is going on with your baby? In these pictures, she totally looks like Ryan and his niece. I'm so confused by her because sometimes she looks just like us and other times she looks just like the Mills Family. Adorable either way. I guess we are all just cute, cute people. Sad about your wet experience! I really don't like inclement weather of any kind (it's been SO windy here lately...)
Post a Comment