Monday, April 20, 2009
Easter Sunday
I meant to post this much sooner, but last week was very busy/very fun. On Easter Sunday we went to church (well, at least the first hour of church) and then headed to Placentia for the Mills family Easter party. Ryan's Aunt Patty hosted the party and she always does such an amazing job with planning fun activities for the kids and adults. She is extremely detail oriented. (e.g. She made the cutest Easter bags out of paper for each of the kids and wrote their names and decorated each of them.) She is an amazing lady! We had a great time hanging out with Ryan's extended family. Addy was a little timid about having so many people around at first, but after awhile she really enjoyed herself. We were also very glad that Juli, Erik and Max were able to come to the party. We all had such a fun time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Addy looks darling in her Easter dress. I'm amazed she would keep the bunny ears on, but I'm glad she did--so cute. Looks like a fun time!
I wish I could have been there for Easter. Addy looked so cute. I love that she's checking out her loot! I hope your Birthday was fun too this year!!
Great pictures. The first pic shows Aunt Patti in the background deep in thought, probably analyzing the goings-on. Glad you had fun. Love Addy's bunny ears.
It looks like you guys had a lovely Easter. Addy is so adorable...but then how could she not be just look at her mamma!!!
Post a Comment