I had a nice, relaxing Mothers Day and hope you all did too! At my request Ryan made chicken pot pie and mashed potatoes for dinner. They were awesome! I wish I would have taken pictures, actually. The chicken pot pie was very impressive looking and delicious! And of course, mashed potatoes are always my personal favorite. He's a sweet fella and I'm very glad that he's my husband. Okay enough with the mushy stuff, on to this weeks menu...
Monday-Baked ziti, garlic bread and green beans
Tuesday-BBQ chicken sandwiches and potato wedges
Wednesday-Chicken and wild rice casserole (This girl from our old ward has a cooking blog with her sisters that I found the other day and I thought this recipe sounded really good!)
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-Homemade pizza
Saturday-Chimichangas (I'm hoping that my friend Angie will send me her recipe, because I'd like to try making these) and spanish rice
Sunday-Chicken chow mein (I'm going to modify the recipe a bit.)
The theme for the week seems to be chicken. I'm excited to make chimichangas and chicken chow mein, because I've never made either of them before! I'll let you know how it goes.
2 comments:
Will you come to my house and cook us dinner this week? Seriously I don't know how you make dinner every night and make something yummy everyday! We are lucky if I cook dinner once a week!
I love the menu plan. What kind of pizza do you usually make. I have a great recipe from Val Wilardson for a semolina dough that works great on the grill if you are interested.
Post a Comment