Monday, July 13, 2009

A Belated Farth of July!

Addy perfecting her golf swing with Ry! Beautiful sunset, huh?

Addy sporting her Donald Trump hair
Crouching

Sitting, take note of the chubby thighs!

The amazing back yard

The amazing view

The host, Uncle Ron

Addy feasting on a sno cone and giving me the look of death!
These next few pictures were taken at the neighborhood brunch party

Addy thought she was hilarious while doing this!


Cute little table decorations
After a most delicious dinner on Friday night, we headed to the park and everyone took their turn on the balance beam. Here's Uncle Scott showing off his skills


Ryan Mills showing his skills (you know I couldn't resist a cheesy, rhyming sentence like that!)


Addy was loving the balance beam and went across about 10 times, with some assistance from Aunt Patty

This was my favorite picture of the weekend, so cute!


Such a nice park, it has this little lake with ducks...
a very nice walking path....

and Addy's personal favorite, the swings!

Of course, she had to push the stroller all the way to the park

Yes I do know that I spelled the word fourth wrong up above, it was meant to be said in a Utahish accent. I find it funny that people such as my Grandma, who has been a Utah resident all her live, long days pronounces "or" words as "ar" words. (e.g. "carn" instead of "corn" or "fark" instead of "fork") Anyway, on to our 4th of July festivities. We spent our 4th of July weekend with Ryan's extended family, who live in the Anaheim area. We had a really nice time all weekend long! We stayed with Ryan's Aunt Patty and Uncle Scott on Friday night. They are always such gracious hosts and genuinely nice people. We tagged along with them on Saturday morning to a 4th of July brunch party that their neighbors hosted. There was so much food and so many people! We felt very welcomed and had a nice time! That afternoon and evening we spent at Ryan's Uncle Ron's house. It was one of the most beautiful homes I've ever seen! They live in the Anaheim hills and have a gorgeous backyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Since they live way up in the hills they have a great view. Once the fireworks started we could see about 4 different shows, including the fireworks at Disneyland and Angel Stadium. They also have a really nice pool, a trampoline and even a putting green! All of which Addy loved! We really enjoyed our farth of July!
P.S. I HATE in all caps, Bloggers photo uploading program. I know I shouldn't be complaining, because it's free. But still, I hate it! That is all!

5 comments:

Angie Larkin said...

I was waiting for bagpipes and kilts when I read "Farth". I wan't aware Utahns had an accent! Funny! I too HATE the photo uploading thing. It only lets me do three at a time! Annoying!

the mrazek family said...

I love Addy in that little skirt!!!!! Great pictures, looks like you had a lot of fun with the family.

Jan Jones said...

Thanks for the photos. It looks like Addy's hair has grown a lot since I last saw her. I also love the denim skirt and chubby thighs. What a fun farth!

jocelyn said...

i took note of the chubby thighs before you even mentioned it! i am obsessed! just when i thought she was thinning out on us you proved me wrong! i want to squeeze that little chunkster. ps- i love utah accents.

KAPELE KREW said...

Thanks for the great pics! I love the ones with Aunt Patty. So sweet.