I meant to write this post at least a month ago and then forgot about it, but thought I'd still write it. I wanted to share a few lovely things that I have bought/received lately. As I have mentioned before, the Goodwill near our house always has the best stuff. Every time we've ever gone there, we come home with at least a few really nice things. When we went a little while back I found a cute little butterfly container. I use it to hold my rings near our kitchen sink. The second item are these cookie boxes that Ryan got me for Mother's Day. Whenever I would go to Michael's I would see these and covet them. I haven't had the chance to use them yet, but I'm so excited for when I get to! The next thing is a trash can. I know it sounds pretty weird to get excited over a trash can, but I am. We got a trash can that automatically opens when you step down on it and I love it! The last thing is a present that my mother-in-law bought for me. When she was visiting around my birthday a few months ago she took me on a shopping spree. We had so much fun and I got a bunch of nice clothes. We went into Anthropolgie and they had so many cute, springy looking plates. I decided on this one and have it on a plate stand on our kitchen counter. It makes me happy everytime I look at it! There you have it, some of my very favorite lovely things!
What fun treasures. My husband's favorite thing in the house, is our garbage can like that! Thanks for all the kind words about my pics!! They totally make my day. If you know of anyone that wants family/kid pics done, send them my way. I'm charging $45 for 1-2 hour session and CD with the High-resolution images.
I love the plate, it's just cheerful and springy. I love my step trash can, and I need to remember to get a little something for rings. Good cookies are always.
It looks like your favorite things would be favs of mine as well. You have good taste!
6 comments:
i have totally wanted those cookies bags! you'll have to let me know how they work out....
and we have that trash can too! and love it!
i need a good trash can. where'd you get it? I guess I can ask you tonight when you come over for... SYTYCD!
Don't you just love Anthropology? I love the plate it totally reminds me of spring/summer. I love yellow!
What fun treasures. My husband's favorite thing in the house, is our garbage can like that!
Thanks for all the kind words about my pics!! They totally make my day. If you know of anyone that wants family/kid pics done, send them my way. I'm charging $45 for 1-2 hour session and CD with the High-resolution images.
I love the plate, it's just cheerful and springy. I love my step trash can, and I need to remember to get a little something for rings. Good cookies are always.
It looks like your favorite things would be favs of mine as well. You have good taste!
Happy 4th wedding anniversary today!!
Post a Comment