So here I am again, realizing that I haven't posted anything new in a month. One of these days I'll be a good blogger again! So this post is just going to be a bunch of random stuff from the past few months. We were kind of homebodies this summer, so that's why most of the pictures that I have are from stuff we did around the house. Not too exciting, but I'll share it nonetheless.
When Grandma and Grandpa Mills came to visit awhile back they brought Addy this awesome toy that spins, lights up and plays an awesome 80's tune. Addy loves to dance to it!
Addy is doing quite well with her role as older sister. There are times when she just ignores Cohen, but more often than not she's very kind to him and likes to talk to him and give him toys to play with (as long as those toys aren't hers, that is!)
This was a day when we were bored out of our gourd and I thought it would be fun to make shapes with marshmallows and toothpicks. Luckily, Addy loved it and it kept us busy for quite some time.

My mom came to also came to visit us a couple of months ago, so that Ryan and I could go on a date. I know that sounds dumb, but I didn't really trust anyone besides a family member to babysit Cohen for us. Only because he was so little at the time. Ryan and I went out to dinner in Little Italy at a place called Bencotto's. It was seriously some of the most delicious pasta I have ever had the pleasure of eating, totally handmade. Then we went downtown to the Balboa Theatre to see one of our favorite comedians, Demetri Martin. To say we laughed really, really hard would be an understatement. He is one hilarious dude! As always, I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I wish I would have but here are a couple.










4 comments:
Fun pictures! Cohen is so chubby and cute. Can't wait to see him . Love the marshmallow construction! Fun rainy day activity. Addy looks beautiful!
fun times! the marshmallow idea is a good one. i'll tuck that away for my future self. i loved seeing cohen's leg chub.
Thanks for the photos. The kids are growing up so fast! Excited to see them!
Do I spy a new couch?
Addy looks so tall...is she? That marshmallow idea is GREAT! Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment