Thursday, September 20, 2007

Air Supply Rocks!

Last night at about 11:30 there was absolutely nothing to watch on TV, seriously nothing! So Ryan and I came across the "Soft Rock" Timelife music collection infomercial, featuring none other than the band Air Supply as the hosts. After watching this infomercial for about 30 minutes (yes, that's right I said 30 minutes, not 30 seconds, which is how long any normal person watches an infomercial!) I told Ryan that I serisously wanted to get the music collection, because it's totally awesome! Also, the whole time I was watching I kept thinking of the SNL skit where Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell imitate Air Supply. It's seriously the funniest thing ever, because they're so cheezy in this skit and the Air Supply seems like they are so cheezy in real life. Anyway, if you're interested in laughing I would suggest that you click on the link and watch the clip or the infomercial on TV if you ever come across it! It cuts off the end of the clip, which is probably a good thing, since it's some gross kissing that no one would want to see! Sorry I wasn't able to post the actual video, but if you click on the link it will take you there.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2011733999

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is awesome!

KAPELE KREW said...

I LOVE AIR SUPPLY! I watch that infomercial at least 10 times a day. I am so glad that I am not the only one.. I am so glad you put this post out. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jan Jones said...

All I have to say about that is, I'm all out of love. I'm so lost without you...

Gracie J said...

I bet I have you beat. I think I watched if for about an hour and after that, I also wanted to order it!!! We must be suckers. Did you hear them try and sing? It was repugnant! However, the CDs sounded great. I have their greatest hits. Would you like me to make you a compilation?

The San Diego Mills said...

Jess, the thing is I really don't like the music of Air Supply, but I do like all the other music that they played on the infomercial. I am glad that I am in good company with liking the infomercial though!