Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Create a Caption!

Ryan had a great idea for the blog. Post a picture and let people write their own caption for it. What better to post a picture of than our beloved and somewhat dim witted president! Once people have posted their captions I'll let everyone vote on the one they think is the best and that person will be delared the winner! The winner of what I don't know. Sound like fun? I thought so, let's get those creative juices flowing!

9 comments:

jocelyn said...

"I can't believe you know how to speak Mexican."

Elder Richey said...

"It's much more interesting if you read it this way, little girl."

Anonymous said...

Uh, uh, I, um, well, um, uh.

Anonymous said...

"Did you get to the part where I'm President? Its pretty bad!"

Anonymous said...

"Say, do you think your mom would let you write some speeches for me?"

Jan Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Belchers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Belchers said...

"Mr. President... the book is upside down!"

Anonymous said...

Can you believe I made it this far without knowing how to read, ain't America the greatest country.