It's official, the highest number of votes for Adeline's birthday were for October 25
th. We'll have to wait and see how it really turns out. It seems like all my friends that have had babies lately have had them early, so who knows? In the mean time, please cast your vote for the best caption. I apologize that I couldn't post
everyone's captions on the blog to be voted on. I typed in all of them, but it would only allow me to put 3 captions. Please don't feel offended if
yours didn't get on the poll. You're all winners in my eyes!!!
2 comments:
They'll induce you if you haven't had her by Oct. 25th. Fools. Plus, I know everything about child birth since I have 9 kids.
I only vote that you don't have the baby on the weekend of October 12th, because that is the weekend I'm officially moving into the condo. Beyond that, I don't care. Just don't overcook her or she will be pruny and your placenta will be shrivled up. Isn't your due date the 17th? Why are people voting for the 25th???
Post a Comment