After
I love this one, because it looks like she just sucked on a lemon!
Addy has perfected the pouty face. She mostly does it when she's not really sad, but she wants to get our attention. What she succeeds in doing when she makes the face is causing us to laugh like crazy, because it's so phony! We know it's phony, because most of the time she'll make that face and then she'll be happy and smiling about 3 seconds later! I can't believe that she already knows how to get her way at only 2 1/2 months old.
Addy has perfected the pouty face. She mostly does it when she's not really sad, but she wants to get our attention. What she succeeds in doing when she makes the face is causing us to laugh like crazy, because it's so phony! We know it's phony, because most of the time she'll make that face and then she'll be happy and smiling about 3 seconds later! I can't believe that she already knows how to get her way at only 2 1/2 months old.
7 comments:
That is a crack up! I love the sour face. Too cute!
She totally has you guys figured out. Suckers!!
She is so cute, Melissa!! I love how she is already working it at your house. Funny.
But it's the world's cutest pouty face!
Hey Ryan, I have been checking out your siblings blogs thanks to Juli. Hard to believe you are married and have a baby! We still tell "piggy" stories. Our favorite is when we told Kelly that you were on the phone (when actually it was our Grandpa) He gets to the phone and says "Hi Piggy" Grandpa didn't know what to say. We still laugh about that. Becky and Bryan's family are linked on my post, check it out.
Jodie (Kerr) Hendricks
Mr. "Piggy" Ryan! Its Becky (Kerr). Juli commented on my blog and said your fam had one and to check it out. Your baby girl is so cute. The face she is pulling...too dang adorable! Good luck with school.
It helps that she's totally adorable, so of course she's always going to get her way! That's what girls are for.
Post a Comment