Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Knuckle Sandwich


Lately Addy has become very interested in her hands. While most babies just suck on their thumb or maybe on a couple of their fingers, she tries to jam her entire fist in her mouth. She seems to do it more when she's frustrated and I think it just makes her more frustrated when she can't fit the entire fist in the mouth. She's jammed her hand back in her mouth so hard a couple of times that I think it makes her gag. It's actually kind of funny to watch her attempt it each time and figure out that it really doesn't work well!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Kristen has the same talent! She still can fit her entire fist in her mouth. I don't think Kristen gags though. I'm glad to say I don't have the same talent. I cant' wait to see what Kristen writes...or Frank...I think he likes it.

andrea said...

Zarina gave up on putting her whole hand in her mouth when she discovered that she could uncurl her fist and suck on her thumb, and half her palm.

the mrazek family said...

Max does this too. Well, he just wants to eat everything that comes near his mouth. I just heard your trip to see us is booked! Can't wait to see my little lady (and you guys too, of course). We have to get a picture of Addy, Max and Riley laying by each other.

Gracie J said...

Maybe if she had skinny fingers, but her fingers are fat little sausages. I miss you guys!