Lucky for us that Ryan had a conference for school in San Francisco this past week. The reason this is lucky is because his family lives just a short distance from San Francisco in Napa. It was Addy's first plane trip and she did quite well with it. A bit fussy, but overall pretty good. We had such a nice trip! It was so fun to be able to see the new babies (Riley and Max) and all the other cousins and family. We were able to go out to lunch, go shopping, go on dates and celebrate birthdays. It was a lot of fun! We wish we lived closer to all of you guys and we feel so lucky to have all of you as our family! Most especially Grandma Mills for watching the kiddos the whole time we were there, so we could go out and have fun with the adults. We love and miss all of you! I am sorry that I didn't get more pictures of all the cute babies together. If you want to see some super cute pictures of Addy and her cousin Max, you can visit my sister-in-law Juli's blog. Brace yourself though, because it is lots of pictures!
I know the pictures a bit blurry, but I love Carter's face!
9 comments:
Before I even scrolled down to read about the airplane ride, I thought, "that looks like one terrified baby!"
Vacations are so fun. Especially when you have lots of family giving tons of attention to your kids!!
What a beautiful place to visit. I'm jealous. The pool in the pics. looks gorgeous. I am glad I found your blog. Keep in touch.
Loved your visit! Loved the pictures you posted. We all loved getting to know Addy!
The photo of Addy on the plane is so funny! Big eyes! It looks like you had lots of fun.
Addy looks scared to death...how funny. I'm soooo gald you guys came up. It was fun to see all of you and visit, even if it was only a few times. I heart Addy.
How fun! I love the San Fran area. I am trying to talk Regan into taking me there soon.
I love the picture of Addy on the plane. She is too cute!
We loved having you guys here. Addy is just so sweet, you really are a great Mom! Your husband is a little weird though. :)
wow, that is a really nice pool! Your little girl is so dang cute! I just love those cubby cheeks, and those big eyes.
It was so fun to see you guys. I am sad we didn't get there a few hours earlier though and then we could have witnessed Ryan's awesome two piece.
Post a Comment