I'm sorry to say that the poll I posted at the top of my blog is now null and void. Not that I don't appreciate every one's input, because I truly do. However, I decided that Addy will be none of the options I listed on the poll for Halloween. Here's the situation...about a month ago I saw the cutest little 50's girl costume in a catalog. The issue was, it was out of my price range. So a couple of days ago I decided to do some online searching and found just what I was looking for. There was a lady selling new baby costumes on ebay and one of them happened to be a 50's costume. The bonus was that the costume was only $13.98 including shipping. So sometime soon I will be receiving her cute little costume in the mail. I'm so excited, because I can't imagine anything that could be more precious than a baby in a poodle skirt! Can you? If you want to see a picture of the costume, look here.
5 comments:
it is soooo cute...is there a theme coming on here!?!? what dates are you coming to vegas!?!?
Yeah, but can she still have whiskers and a little black nose? It's so cute.
babies in pretty much any costume are cute! i can't wait to see addy as a 50's girl. will you bring it to las vegas and have her do a fashion show for us?
Totally unrelated to your blog, but guess who's really excited to take Addy to the park and let her swing to her hearts content, feed her ice cream, and spoil her to pieces?
That is really cute. I can't wait to see pictures of her in it. And there's nothing like not paying full price. Win win.
Post a Comment