Monday, February 2, 2009

Addy's Current Favs.

Some of Addy's favorite things lately are...
~Playing peek-a-boo and covering her face with something and saying "boo" when she uncovers it, very cute to her adoring mother and father!
~Eating, eating, eating!!! She must be experiencing a growth spurt or something, because she eats like it's nobodies business lately! She especially loves go-gurt, go lean Kashi cereal, cheese and anything we're eating.
~Playing on the playground. We have a playground near where we live in she loves to crawl up the stairs, go down the slide, (with assistance, of course!) and crawl through the tunnels and play peek-a-boo.
~Listening to music and shaking her booty. She literally does too, a lot of the time when we turn music on she'll lean up against something and shake her booty from side to side. Once again, very cute to watch!
~She recently discovered that she has a belly button and she loves to lift her shirt up and poke it or to have other people lift her shirt up and poke it. She also thinks it's fun for us to say, "Where's your belly?"
~Playing in all of my jewelry while I'm getting ready.
~Clearing all the shoes off of our wooden shoe rack and sitting on it.


Still loving her alligator and pointing at anything in sight!


I loved the face in this one! It's almost like she's giving me a little wink and her mouth is funny also.







Another favorite thing of Addy's, is to hang out in her bedroom closet. She loves opening and closing it.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love her little pigtail. So cute!

Katrina said...

She is getting so big! I loved it when my babies hair got long enough I could start doing things with it. Her ponytail is super cute!

jocelyn said...

yay for a blog update! her hair looks like it has gotten so much longer! it sounds/looks like she is doing lots of cute stuff. i wish i could see her sometime soon!

April Kennedy said...

Oh...she is a doll and I love her name!

Kelly said...

She looks so cute with her hair up! I love it. She looks like a toddler and not a baby anymore!

Angie Larkin said...

Nice Elvis wink. I appreciate that you had photographic proof of the aforementioned behaviors! Impressive! Keep taking pictures and video...I thought I took plenty of Afton and the other night I sat down and watched them and cried and cried at how little she was and just craved more! So keep up the picture taking!

KAPELE KREW said...

She is the cutest thing ever! I love the hair up on the head.