Every Tuesday at Balboa Park they have different museums with free admission for San Diego residents. It's a totally sweet deal! The 2 museums we have been to so far have been really cool. A couple of weeks ago we went to the San Diego Air and Space Museum. They had so many replicas of planes and space shuttles and lots of interesting memorabilia. Best of all, we didn't have to pay for it! It was a nice little family outing!
Isn't this such a cute little plane? I couldn't get a shot of her looking at the camera, because she was too interested in checking out the plane.
7 comments:
you guys have sooo many fun attractions around! what a neat looking place!
Fun day! I can't believe how old Addy looks in that first picture. Wow!!!!
um, tagg would have been obsessed with all those cars and planes! i LOVE the pictures of addy in that little red plane. too cute!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Isabelle and I need to take advantage of the free museums! I love the pic of Addy and Ryan both looking up at the planes. Too cute!
I love old stuff like that. How fun to live so close to Balboa Island...one of my favorite places on earth!
I love seeing Addy push the stroller...what fun!
i love how much addy loves to push around her own stroller. it's very funny.
Post a Comment