Saturday, September 26, 2009

Addy's adventures in the month of September

Here's the deal, I'm way behind on posting pictures on this here blog. So what I'm going to do is cram a whole bunch of pictures into one post. We'll see how it goes. This is basically a recap of what's been going on inside (and outside) of our household for the month of September. Around here we've been...

Building blanket forts with Daddy
<span class=


<span class=



<span class=



Wearing Mama's pretty shoes
<span class=

Wearing the cutest piggytails ever and lest you thing our child is never wearing anything but a diaper!
<span class=


<span class=

Being a chalk artist
<span class=


<span class=



<span class=

Running around barefoot while playing with a ball
<span class=

Examining our feet and cleaning off the dirt
<span class=


Playing with bubbles in the yard
<span class=

and of course, getting peanut butter mustaches! (At least this time, I'm not the one with the mustache!)
<span class=

<span class=

8 comments:

Kara said...

LOVE the pigtails! They're always so cute when their hair is just barely long enough to put up. Those short piggies are the most adorable things.

devanddar said...

Luke practically lives in just a diaper as well. I put the clothes on him, he takes them off!

Alisa said...

Melissa- It's Alisa Zockoll. I admit I stalk your blog. My husband and I are going to San Diego next weeked and I was wondering if you can tell me some fun cheap or free things to do. Saturday is going to be the only full day we have. I figure I would ask you since you live there and probably know what there is to do. Can you email me when you have time? alisalund@gmail.com Thanks so much!

Gma Mills said...

Fun picture! I love the pigtails too. Makes her look so grown up. Very fun to see these.Thx!

Erin said...

I love the forts - they are so much fun! Addy is sure a cutie!

Whitney said...

she is SO cute. looks like you are keeping her well entertained!

jocelyn said...

i love the pigtails! i can't believe how old she looks with them, like a full-on toddler. i also love the swimsuit picture. i'm so glad she's not losing her chub yet.

i said...

when did she turn into a little girl?!? sooo cute!!!