A big Hooray for a job! Ryan got a job with Ashford University. It is an online university and we will be staying in the San Diego area. (Sadly, not in the same apartment complex and probably not in the same ward.) He has been working SO hard looking for a job and it's been a long haul for our little family! We are so grateful for the love, support and prayers from our families and friends! We feel very happy to be starting this new chapter in our life!
8 comments:
Hurrah for finding jobs!
yay yay yay!
I am really excited for your family - but our family is bummed that you won't be around us anymore!
We are just so happy for you guys. I know I have told you before but it doesn't hurt to tell you again! Congrats! Now all we need to do is find you a place here in the ward...
Congrats!! I am so excited you guys are staying in SD. Now move closer to us! OUR ward would be better :)
Yay for the job! I am jealous you guys get to stay in San Diego! It is so beautiful there.
SOOOO happy for you guys. what great news. hope you are having a great time with joce in las vegas!!
Yay! I'm so glad you're sticking around! But I'm more glad that Ryan got a job.
Post a Comment