Ryan's parents have a beautiful vacation house in Arizona. It's right on a golf course and is such a pretty place. They stayed there a few weeks ago and invited us to join them. We gladly accepted! We had a few days of much needed rest and relaxation at the "Active Adult Community" they live in. We shopped, ate, played bocci ball, played golf (not so much me, but Ryan) and enjoyed ourselves. The only pictures I took while we were there were at my favorite breakfast place of all time, Cracker Barrel. Addy really enjoyed the little golf tee game at our table, it kept her entertained for quite some time. I would have taken more, but my camera ran out of battery and I didn't have the charger.
For Thanksgiving we went to visit Ryan's family in Napa and had a wonderful time. Once again, lots of eating, relaxing and most of all shopping! We hit the Black Friday sales at 4:30 am and didn't finish shopping until about 1 in the afternoon. The first place we went was Walmart. Pretty crazy and lots of white trash, of course. Not to mention some man that decided to stand approximately 2 cm. behind me with weird garlic breath who touched my butt. (an accident or maybe not?) Definitely not the highlight of my day! Other than the grossness that was Walmart, the rest of the day was so much fun! We hit up about 8 stores and I got such great deals, that it made it totally worth it to get up that early. I ended up getting almost all my shopping done that day and loved hanging out with such fun ladies all day long. The only picture I got to document our trip is this one of Kirra, Carla and Mardel relaxing in the massage chairs at Bed, Bath and Beyond after a long day of shopping. I think we were all pretty exhausted at this point! I love the holiday season and our trip to Napa was a great way to start it off!
Don't you love how Carla and Mardel are totally relaxed and Kirra's texting away?!? What a teenager!
5 comments:
i can't believe you went to walmart at 4:30 am! i would expect nothing less than quite the trashy crowd. i love black friday shopping...unfortunately there isn't much to be had in stupid pueblo. maybe we can do day after christmas shopping in las vegas? addy is cute as usual.
I am glad you had such a fun time. I am also glad you guys are back. Cute pics.
HAHAHAHA! I love that picture at the end. Doesn't Kirra text something like 8000 times a month? Total teenager. It was so good to see you guys over the holiday. Looking forward to more visits soon!!!!
P.S. You forgot to mention that Ryan proposed to you at the Active Adult Community house. lol It's weird that my paretns are old enough to be considered that.
P.P.S. My verification word is SCROUS. It's like "It's Gross"...like the Wal-Mart dude.
The picture of us in the chairs made me laugh! I felt as tired as I looked. Fun to be able to spend the time with you all. Especially Miss Addy!
I can't believe you guys shopped so long! I would have been ready to go home after the 2nd store. I hope you guys found some good deals :)
Post a Comment