Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FYI

I am going to make my blog private within the next few days. If you'd like to read my blog and think that I don't have your e-mail address, please leave your e-mail address in the comments. I will put your e-mail address into my address book right away and then delete your comment, so that it won't be posted on my blog for all to see. I REALLY never considered making my blog private and was very anti doing that until all these weirdos that I don't know started looking at it! Sorry for the annoyance to all of you and to me!

3 comments:

devanddar said...

You have mine - don't forget to add me to the list!

Gma Mills said...

I'm on!Good idea.

Jan Jones said...

Thanks for including me in your private blog. I love looking at it, especially the pictures!