Wednesday, January 20, 2010
The Pinball Hall of Fame
Our trip to Las Vegas started out with one of the coolest places I've ever been in my life. It is called the pinball hall of fame and is basically a warehouse full of any pinball machine one could ever hope to play. Our best buddies Travis and Jayna had the idea to go there and we LOVED it! It was a little bit on the shady side. I say that because besides us there were only grown men in there playing games. I'm also quite sure that one of them had some type of alcoholic beverage hidden in a brown paper bag that he was enjoying. Not to mention being dimly lit and in a not so great part of Las Vegas. It didn't matter though, because we had a great time! Anytime we hang out with Jayna and Travis is always so much fun! The funniest moment of the night was me getting a picture of the Shrek pinball machine. It was my favorite machine of the night, therefore I wanted to snap a picture of it. The problem was that when I went to get the picture there was a guy who was probably at least in his 40's playing. He proceeded to play the game for the rest of the time we were there, which was probably about 45 minutes. Shortly before we left he went out for a quick smoke break and so that everyone else would know this was his machine he left his jacket on it. Jayna and I decided his smoke break was the perfect opportunity to get the picture. The problem being his jacket was in our way. Jayna was brave enough to pick the jacket up, while I got a picture of the machine. However, just as I was finishing taking the picture the guy came back in. Jayna threw his jacket back on the machine like it was a hot potato and we giggled like 2 little school girls as we walked away. I'm pretty sure he suspected something was up, but at least I got the picture! Thanks for risking your life for me Jayna! A true friend! Here are lots of pictures documenting our night there...
Ryan could not look more excited than he does at the very moment, when he first discovered that there was a Star Wars pinball machine
Tie for the funniest pinball machine goes to...
Elton John pinball machine and...
that's right my friends, a Ted Nugent pinball machine!
and don't count out...
The Guns N' Roses pinball machine. Which FYI plays "Paradise City" while you're playing the game. I may be privy to this information because I played this one.
Check out that awesome gun that you use to shoot the ball! I LOVE IT!
Tied for creepiest...
Peppy the dancing clown and...
I don't even know what this is, but just looking at it makes me want to pee my pants with fright! Some kind of clown with a metal device on it's mouth, can't think of anything more terrifying!
This was also creepy to me, mostly because of the guy's weird chest hair and lime green daisy dukes he's sporting!
Snow Derby...
or shmoe derby? The funniest part about the pinball hall of fame is that many of the machines have handwritten notes on them with information about the machine. Apparently the person that wrote this one was unable to spell.
Tied for most funny thing that happened on this outing...
This is the picture I was talking about above, which we risked life and limb for!
And don't forgot the mustaches...
As we were about to leave Jayna discovered a machine that sold mustaches and we all got one. Once we got them on we discovered that since they were cheap the hairs ended up falling off and getting into our mouths. But it was fun while it lasted!
We decided Travis didn't need a fake mustache, since he has a real one all his own! Might I add that Jayna is the skinniest pregnant lady I've ever met! We love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
Photobucket">
1 comment:
I was cracking up the whole time I read this post. You are too funny lady! We had such an awesome time with you guys as always! <3 Jayna
Post a Comment