

Okay, okay I've heard the public loud and clear and what does the public want? More pictures of the precious baby girl! She had her first visit to the pedicatrician yesterday and as you can see from the pictures she now weighs 7 lbs. 9 oz. When we left the hospital she was down to 7 lbs. 6 oz., so she's gaining weight and we know that soon she'll have those really chubby cheeks back that she was born with. As soon as we took her diaper off to put her on the scale to weigh her she peed all over the table, which was quite funny. For the most part she really didn't enjoy her head to toe inspection, especially since she was sound asleep before she had to be stripped down to be checked out. (Sounds like prison or something!) We will be going back on Friday to have her weight checked again and I'm sure that she'll have gained weight, because she loves her some milk! We also love watching her while she sleeps because she makes such cute, funny faces. She is a such an alert baby for how teeny she is. She really likes to look around and check out the scene. Yesterday she was awake almost all day long and then last night she slept for 6 hours straight, as did Ryan, my mom, and I. We were all amazed that she would sleep that long without so much as a peep! She is quite the sweetie pie!
P.S. Soon to come, our adventures at Qualcomm (not that anyone cares, now that the baby is here!)
10 comments:
She looks so tiny in her car seat. But, what are those big funny green things growing out of the side of her head? You might want to get them checked! :) Only kidding... she's adorable!!!!
THANK YOU!!! I couldn't wait to see more pictures of Ady. She looks so tiny now. Her hair looks so blond. I hope you all are doing well, and lucky for you, you're getting sleep-that might not happen often! Teagan's 5 and he's still waking me up. Thank goodness it's not to eat though!
I love that she peed all over the table at the Dr.'s office. She get's that from Ryan. I think he pees all over the place too.
Give her kisses from the Napa gang!
Maybe she's alert because she's already practicing to be a stare bear? She already sleeps better than the 7-year-old who woke me up three times last night (the third time because she was crying because the second time she knocked I my door, I told her to go back to bed). I always feel so sad for the poor helpless babies because the nurses are usually not very careful. They just go to town with their inspections! I love her to pieces. Can't wait to see you guys at the blessing!
I'm all for the chubby cheeks being at full capacity when we come to visit.
She is so cute and tiny and blonde! I am excited to hear about the evacuation experience!
Thanks for the updated pictures. Aunt Patti is right, she is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait for this weekend!!
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations to all of you. I hope I have the opportunity of meeting her in person someday :)
gpa mills,
She's adorable. Gma Mills can't wait to get her hands on Ady. Probably this Saturday evening.
You guys did a great job. Now the fun is beginning. Let me know if you need anything--
She is so perfect. I love the color of her hair. We all still want more pictures, though. A few daily would probably work. You know, now that you have all this free time and all....Love and miss you guys!
She is such a cutie! I think she looks so much like you, Melissa!
Post a Comment