Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Hotel Del



Such a cute picture of Kristen and Addy!

Ryan's sister Kristen and her husband Frank came into town last week. They stayed at the Hotel Del Coronado as a reward for being parents to 4 boys! Not really, they actually stayed there because Frank was receiving honors for saving the company he works for a ton of money by coming up with great ideas. We were so glad that they were able to come and they were kind enough to share in their luxurious accommodations with us. They treated us to lunch one day and the next day we had the most awesome picnic on the beach, brought to us via room service. How cool is that? It was such delicious, fancy food and a perfect day for a beach picnic. We were even able to witness a beach wedding. (Along with about 20+ Japanese tourists, who were actually video taping it, totally weird!) Sadly, I have no pictures of our lovely picnic because my camera was without a memory card that day. If you want to see some pics. from the picnic, check out Kristen's blog. We also had a great time hanging out in the hospitality room at the hotel and getting drunk as skunks! Only joking, but we did have some sodas, played darts and listened to some killer Frank Sinatra music. We had such a fun time! Thanks Kristen and Frank!



Yet another photo, displaying Addy's super long tounge! So funny!

We all thought that these were some really cool looking giant chairs!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad all of you got to get together. It looked like fun. I can't believe Addy's tongue. It's like she's straight out of a KISS concert. Kidding. She is a doll though. I wish I could have been there too. BTW...I love that you wear necklaces. They really look good on you.

Nancy said...

And all this time I've been thinking (just worried sick) that you ahve been out in the cold streets because you never found your house key, but look at you, having nothing but one fun adventure after another. I take it you had a spare key.

Jan Jones said...

I'm so jealous you were at the Hotel Del--I love that place! Happy to hear you had a fun time. I laughed so hard at the picture of Addy sticking out her tongue.

the mrazek family said...

I agree with the other comments. I thnk Addy's tongue steals the post. I almsot got food on my monitor laughing at it. It's so long! haha She's SO CUTE!!!!!!!

i said...

Glad you stopped by my blog! It was nice to see you since you were in the neighbor ward! I'm glad now that I can really keep in touch and see how you are instead of just hi and bye!!! I wondered why I hadn't seen you! What an awesome place to live!

Who does Addy get that tongue from???