Monday, January 12, 2009

Going to Sweetie Pies with my sweetie pie!




It makes my mouth water just looking at these little puppies!

I think Ryan looks so handsome in this picture, his eyes simply goregous!

This is the cute little bakery in Napa that we went to for our breakfast date while we were visiting. I ordered a sticky bun and Ryan got a blueberry pear scone, both of which we shared and both of which were very delicious! It was a delightful outing and I would be happy to go there again!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

I love any alone time with my "sweetie pie". Love all the pics, but miss the ones of Addy!

Katrina said...

That does look like a cute little bakery those do look super yummy!

Angie Larkin said...

I think I just accidentally licked the computer screen and enjoyed it. Those buns looked delicious! Wow...this comment could be bad if taken out of context....BUT MAN! I love a good sweet.

i said...

What a cute place that is! yum!

the mrazek family said...

I love Sweetie Pies. They used to deliver at the grocery store where I worked (Ryan did too for a while). I've never been in their actual store (they didn't have it while I worked at the grocery store) but it sure looks cute!