Even though we were all a bunch of sickies around our household, we still managed to have a very nice Father's Day celebration. To kick things off I made Ryan eggs Benedict for breakfast in the morning. I'm no egg expert, in fact I really despise them! However, I made the sacrifice for the love of my husband. I didn't take any pictures, but it turned out pretty good. Ryan said they were good and I had to take his word for it! In the afternoon we decided to head to La Jolla Cove. We've never been and have wanted to go for quite some time now, but haven't gotten around to it. It was such a great day to go! It's been overcast here for the past couple of weeks, but it was a beautiful, sunny day when we were there. Even though Addy was feeling a little crummy, she still seemed to enjoy it. We then came home and had carne asada soft tacos for dinner. For dessert, we had the things pictured below. Just delicious! After dessert Ryan opened some gifts from me and Addy and then we watched "The Sword in the Stone." We had a very nice Sunday, celebrating the best father that I know of, my wonderful husband!
I thought this looked like a heart, pretty cute!
4 comments:
That dessert looks really good.
so gorgeous! i totally miss san diego. it looks like ryan really made out good this fathers day!
You two do a fine job of celebrating special events!!
WOW! SOOO awesome to be near the beach!!!
Post a Comment