Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Las Vegas Trip-Feelin' Touristy

First of all, my apologies to my loyal readers (AKA my family and Ryan's family) for not posting some pictures in such a long time. I've been using Photobucket and having some major issues with pictures on it with this post. If anyone has any knowledge about sizing photos on that program, help would be appreciated! Anywho...we went to visit my family in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and had a really nice trip. The first couple days of our trip I felt like a true Las Vegas tourist. The reason being that we decided to go on a date to the Venitian. Ryan had never been there and I hadn't been in a really long time. We enjoyed strolling around and seeing the gondolas. (BTW, I would be so embarrassed to ride on one of those! Everyone looking at you and taking pictures, not my idea of a good time!) The other thing that made us feel touristy is that we ate at a buffet. We took my sister there as a late birthday celebration and it was quite delicious too! We all stuffed ourselves silly with all manner of foods. Besides acting touristy we did a whole lot of swimming in my parents pool while we were there. Addy loved it and it was a great way to stay cool, so we didn't fry outside! Hopefully, I'll be posting more photos from our trip ASAP!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

andrea said...

I'm a loyal reader too! On occasion in Vegas we like to act like tourists as well. For us it's just nice to be able to go somewhere after 7pm that doesn't involve the grocery store. (Most things close by 6pm, one "store" is open 'til 7pm; the grocery store stays open until 11pm now!)

the mrazek family said...

Melissa you look great! Glad you had a nice visit with your family, that pool looks really nice!

whitney said...

SO cute! looks like a great trip! i loved the venetian. i love las vegas.

Gma Mills said...

Cute little bathing-beauties!