That's probably the cheesiest title for a post ever! Not to mention I'm quite certain that I'ver never in my life called my sister Jojo! Nonetheless, these are the pictures documenting the rest of our Las Vegas trip. We went to one of those delicious, trendy frozen yogurt places with our friends Travis and Jayna. After the fro-yo we went back to their house and watched funny You Tube clips on their awesome TV for about 3 hours. We always love visiting with our buddies!
Cafe Rio is a must do each and every time I go back home. Only the best burrito in the world and the biggest Mormon hang out in all of Henderson! We also ate at
Buffalo Wild Wings, which is Ryan's must do whenever we go back. We had a really fun shower for my little sis. while we were visiting. It was originally going to be a ladies only type of thing and then it ended up being a whole family type of thing, which was great. We all had a lot of fun! We even got my dad in on the baby Pictionary action! Quite a feat, indeed. I was on the winning team also, which was quite exciting! We also enjoyed playing pin the binky on the baby and eating some of the always delicious,
Nothing Bundt Cake! If you ever have the chance to be near one you should partake, it's really so good! I got to go visit all my old teacher buddies at Ann T. Lynch Edison Elementary School. I should have taken pictures there, but I didn't. It was really nice to see all those ladies again, especially my old track partner. Family, friends and good food=A successful trip!

Look at these two! Just precious!

We were playing around with the settings on the camera and started striking some poses... 
Here's Ryan being an unidentified animal...

Here's me on the fireworks setting, being well fireworks!

Travis looking quite sporty


Addy hangin' out at Cafe Rio

Addy was so fascinated by Ana's braces

She pointed at them

and then of course, she had to touch them

Before the shower we ate at a pizza place and they gave Addy some dough to play with

She had to try a bite

Mom and Joce

The girls team playing baby Pictionary

Ryan playing pin the binky on the baby

Joce taking her turn

I got all my sistas' with me!
8 comments:
That's a really great picture of Ryan, Addy and you at the front door. I'm so glad we could all get together and have a good time. Be sure to call Jocelyn Jojo next time you talk to her--she'll love it. Maybe she can start calling you by your favorite nickname, Missy. Miss you!!
Melissa, How did you make your first picture publish so large? Even when I upload photos on blogger "large" they aren't that big. Some blogs I've seen huge pics. I like it but I don't know how.
What a great family picture! You guys look wonderful. It looks like you had such a fun time with your fam.
Nancy, I've been using Photobucket, because I really hate Blogger's photo uploading program. The past couple of times that I've used Photobucket I've had a lot of difficulty with resizing my photos though also. But it uploads the photos a lot more quickly on my computer than Blogger does!
I love all the fun pics. It's fun to be with family!
Lady! I love this post and am glad you had a great time in Las Vegas. We sure had a blast with you & miss you tons. I have another youtuber if you haven't already seen it yet. I thought you would appreciate it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azhgVB5uXlo
p.s. did you get rid of your facebook?
SOOOO cute!
what are you talking about, you call me jojo all the time?! haha
it was such a fun trip for me. i loved baby night. i can't believe dad participated in pictionary! monumental.
Post a Comment