Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The good, the bad and the Bebops!

So we like to watch TV around these parts. I really don't need any new shows to start liking, because I already have about 8 favorites. Luckily we don't have cable, because then I'd probably have about 15 favorites. This weekend we watched the pilot of this show on Hulu and thought it was pretty darn funny!




We've given this show a couple of tries and thought it was pretty much unfunny!


And here is Addy's current favorite. And when I say favorite, I really mean that she loves it with all her little heart! The second she wakes up in the morning she runs to the TV and says "Bebops" the translation being "Doodlebops." We checked out a Doodlebops DVD from the library and from that point on she was smitten! The bad part is the songs are really catchy and get stuck in my head like no other! If you dare, here's a clip:



What shows are the favorites around your household?

11 comments:

Kelly said...

We don't get to watch many shows..but we do love Big Band Theory. From On Demand (we don't have a DVR, so On Demand is the only way to go), anyhow, on On Demand we watch Monk, and Drop Dead Diva.

devanddar said...

We watched the first "Flash-Forward" the other night, and we liked it. I also started watching "The Mentalist" a few months ago, and that it my current favorite. Luke doesn't like too many TV shows, mostly because he won't turn off "Monsters Inc" long enough to see anything else!

Kara said...

I have way too many shows that I like! But my new favorite is Glee. I watched the pilot back in May and was hooked. I couldn't wait for it to start. If you haven't checked it out, you should. It's on Fox right after SYTYCD on Thursdays.

Kara said...

I mean Wednesday. Today. I was thinking it was Thursday. My weeks are all messed up since I started working Sunday nights.

Christina said...

We watched the new family show too and couldn't stop laughing. My favorite part included cream puffs. Oh and when the Circle of Life involves the new baby. Oh and...I well I guess all I need to say is that I found it hilarious!

Chuck and Erin said...

Melissa - okay my absolute favorite newish show is Psych. It is on USA and since we don't have cable I borrow the episodes from Mckay (He has them all - I'm not sure where he gets the money for such things) or we watch the new ones on Hulu. Give it a shot.

Gma Mills said...

I watched the clip you posted of modern family and laughed lots. so funny. think I'll set my dvr for that one.

jocelyn said...

we also really like modern family and also find community unfunny. and as far as doodlebops, i can't really say i have seen it, but i'm sure addy has great taste in television.

Whitney said...

ok, jocelyn almost de-friended me when i told her this..... but i am way in to vampire diaries! it is SO good. way more elite than twilight.
also, have you seen that new show on pbs? dinosaur train? i hate it.

April Kennedy said...

Hey Melissa!

I'm not sure if you have already emailed me yet or not....but I need your mailing address and we need to make payment arrangements. I remember something coming through on my email...but I can't find it. Sorry! So glad you won that cute sweater. My email is davenapril (at) aol (dot) com!

Thanks April

April Kennedy said...

Oh...and I am loving Glee this season!