Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Weekend

I loved that Halloween was on a weekend this year and think that it should always be so! We celebrated the Halloween fun on both Friday and Saturday and it was great! On Friday here's some of the stuff we did...

Painted pumpkins
Photobucket

Got very messy
Photobucket

and ended up with a very colorful arm and pumpkin!
Photobucket

Carved pumpkins
Photobucket

Danced while holding pumpkin confetti
Photobucket

to Dora the Explorer Halloween DVD
Photobucket

Made and consumed mass quantities of rice krispy treats (this was mainly me!)
Photobucket

Admired and took LOTS of pictures of our carved pumpkin (this was mostly Ryan!) It did turn out really cool though!
Photobucket

Then on Saturday we attended our ward's trunk or treat. I was so excited for it, because we've never really been to a proper ward trunk or treat here. The first year I had just had Addy and last year all the Prop. 8 stuff was going on and it was decided that they would have a trunk or treat at the last minute. We went, but to be honest it was pretty lame! This year it was lots of fun! All kinds of fun games for the kids, lots of food and lots of trunks to get treats from! We decided rather last minute that we would all dress up this year and we enjoyed doing it! We didn't really do a family theme type dress-up, but still had fun.

Presenting...Addy the hippy!
Photobucket

I was shocked that she actually liked wearing the sunglasses and loved how funny/cute they looked on her!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Presenting...Ryan the golfer
Photobucket

Presenting...Me, making a very weird (supposed to be spooky) face
Photobucket

Presenting...the Mills family in a picture taken by our neighbor who isn't the best picture taker ever
Photobucket

Isabelle, London, Phillip and Addy in a kind of blurry but kind of cool looking picture
Photobucket

I had some idea that Addy's face was dirty, but because of how dark it was I didn't know it was this bad! She obviously enjoyed her hot dog with ketchup!
Photobucket

She also enjoyed the golf club that Ryan brought
Photobucket

A very fun Halloween weekend for all! Hope all of you had a fun one too!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, her poor little eye patch. For some reason it makes me just want to protect her -- from what, I don't know. Also, I like how all those kids look like little ghostly sprites in that blurry pic.

Lynette said...

Love the pics. Sounds like such a fun weekend. Halloween rocks!

Jan Jones said...

It's funny Addy didn't mind wearing the flower sunglassses. I guess when you've had to wear an eye patch, you can put up with just about anything. Anyway, she looks cute really cute with them on.

jocelyn said...

i love addy's glasses!