When my mom was here visiting she bought Addy a cute little apron at Target and she loves to wear it when she helps me cook. I think her favorite thing to help me make is cookies, which works out well cause those are my favorite things to make too! I think the main reason she loves helping me with cookies is because she knows she'll get to taste test some cookie dough when it's all said and done. I love having her with me in the kitchen and can't wait until she's a little older and can really learn how to cook. Also, I would like to start posting our favorite dinner of the week every week, including pictures of what we had. One of my favorite things to do in life is cook and bake and my favorite place to get inspiration is from blogs. So I'll work on doing that as a weekly thing sometime in the near future.
Addy in an apron
Someday we will have a giant kitchen with appliances that aren't circa 1970, this is my dream!
We made this BBQ chicken pizza for dinner a couple of weeks ago! I love the combination of the cilantro and chicken, good stuff! Also I think I've mentioned cooking pizza on the cast iron skillet before, highly recommended!



8 comments:
That pizza looks YUMMY!
I love that cute little apron. My girls love to help me in the kitchen too. It has brought me and my girls closer being able to do something together and doing something that NEEDS to be done. like dinner :)
What a great picture of you two. So cute! I can't wait till I start feeling better so I can get back in the kitchen. You are an amazing chef!
That really is a cute picture of Addy and you. Your skillet pizza looks delightful!
Ok I am going to buy a skillet this week so I can do that!
Addy is such a beautiful little girl. I love that she helps you in the kitchen.
Ooh, that looks yummy.
That picture is ADORABLE of the two of you!
The pizza looks so delicious, I want to go to the store and buy a frozen one to pop in the oven. (It really does look fabulous and tasty.)
Z also loves to help us cook. She's an expert and pushing the button to grind some flax seed.
I can NOT believe how big....and gorgeous she is getting. That pizza is looking great also! BBQ chick is my alltime fav!!!
Post a Comment