Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just when we thought it couldn't get any worse...

it did! I've already told you that we have to listen to our upstairs neighbors tromping around up there, we have to listen to their large dog tromping around up there, we have to listen to them singing their little hearts out up there, we have to listen to their "extracurricular activities" going on up there and then today it got much worse. I got out of the shower and came into the kitchen to find a rather large puddle of water on the kitchen floor. I looked up and saw that the ceiling was dripping water. Apparently our moron neighbors thought it would be a great idea to put dish soap into their dishwasher and the result was lots of bubbles on their floor. I guess they didn't feel the need to tell the apartment complex office about this, because the maintenance guy didn't know anything had happened up there until he came over to our apartment to repair our leaky ceiling! I told Ryan that I seriously want to go up their and kick their butts! And just to add insult to injury they are up there as I write this playing friggin' Rock Band right above our heads! I can't imagine anything more annoying! My rant comes to a close........now.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Oh that is terrible!!!!! You may have to say something to them. They need to realize there are other people living there too! Maybe they will move out at the end of the school year. Here's to hoping! If you want a break you can always come over here.;0)

Kelly said...

can you move to another apartment in the same complex?

Gma Mills said...

Maybe a buying a house is in your future.

Kierst said...

The place right next door to us is for sale.

Jenny said...

So I was just thinking this week that I need to come visit you again, so when you posted it I knew it was a sign!

I saw Hannah at the dollar theater last week (I, of course, looked boderline homeless and had no makeup on and bad hair) and we had this kind of short, awkward conversation but I wish I had grabbed her number so we could get together. I'm so lame sometimes.

Tell the warm weather hello from me.

andrea said...

Maybe the place isn't worth the cheaper rent? Brien had a neighbor like yours once, I don't know if he ever confronted him, or would just pound on the ceiling sometimes. Hopefully you can come up with a way to confront this before you crack and just scream at them! I'd see if I could move to a quieter apartment in the complex, but you never know when your neighbors will change for the better or worse. Good luck!

Katrina said...

That is so rude! I can't believe they don't think about how there are people that live below them. Some people are jerks. I am sorry.